New Subscriber Exclusive: 15% Off——新用户专享:85 折优惠 • Forge your body. Master your mind ——焕新你的身体,唤醒你的意识New Subscriber Exclusive: 15% Off——新用户专享:85 折优惠 • Forge your body. Master your mind ——焕新你的身体,唤醒你的意识

常见问题解答

常见问题 Q&A

  • 01

    Q: Who is Chinese Kung Fu suitable for?

    中国功夫适合哪些人?

    A: It is for everyone! Whether you want to improve physical fitness, find mental peace, or learn self-defense, our courses are designed for all ages and backgrounds.

    它适合所有人!无论你想增强体质、寻求内心平静还是学习防身,我们的课程专为所有年龄和背景设计。

  • 02

    Q: Can I learn without any martial arts experience?

    我没有武术基础也能学习吗?

    A: Yes. We start from the absolute basics. You will follow a step-by-step path that guides you from a beginner to a confident practitioner.

    可以。我们从最基础的开始。你将遵循循序渐进的路径,从初学者成长为自信的习练者。

  • 03

    Q: How much time do I need to invest daily?

    我每天需要投入多少时间?

    A: Just 15-30 minutes a day can lead to significant progress. Consistency is more important than intensity.

    每天只需 15-30 分钟即可取得显著进步。持之以恒比高强度训练更重要

  • 04

    Do I need a professional gym or special equipment?

    我需要专业健身房或特殊装备吗?

    A: No. Most of our foundation courses can be practiced in your living room. Comfortable clothes and a small clear space are all you need to start.

    不需要。我们大部分基础课在客厅就能练。你只需要舒适的衣服和一小块空地即可开启。

  • 05

    Is online learning as effective as in-person training?

    在线学习效果和面对面一样吗?

    A:With multi-angle footage and professional English commentary, you won't miss a single detail. It’s the next best thing to private coaching with the Master himself

    我们多角度拍摄和专业英语讲解确保你看清每个细节。这是除了大师亲临指导外的最佳选择。

  • 06

    Will the Master provide personal guidance?

    师父会亲自指导吗?

    Yes. After purchasing the course, you can add the Master on WhatsApp. You can ask him questions directly, and he will reply to you personally.

    是的。下单后,你可以加师父 WhatsApp,有问题可以直接问师父,师父看到会回复。

  • 07

    Is the course taught in English, or are there high-quality subtitles?

    课程是英文授课,还是配有高质量字幕?

    Available in English with premium subtitles. Contact us for custom language tailoring if needed

    提供英语配优质字幕。如需特殊语言定制,请联系我们

  • 08

    Q: Does Kung Fu help with stress and mental clarity?

    功夫能缓解压力、让头脑清晰吗?

    A: Yes. Kung Fu is “Meditation in Motion.” Beyond physical strength, it focuses on Qi (Energy) flow and mental discipline.

    是的。功夫是“动禅”。除了体力,它更注重气(能量)的流动和精神自律。

  • 09

    Q: How do I obtain my Kung Fu Certificates?

    我该如何获得我的功夫证书?

    A: Upon purchase, a digital heritage certificate will be sent directly to your email. The official Kung Fu Certification will be awarded once you complete the curriculum and pass the video assessment.

    下单后邮箱发送数字传承证书。功夫认证证书将在你完成课程并通过视频考核后授予。

  • 10

    Is this authentic?

    这是正宗传承吗?师父是谁?传承法脉又是什么?

    “Master entered the Shaolin Temple at age 6, dedicating 12 years to traditional training. At 18, he joined an official Chinese academy to study competitive martial arts, and has been successfully running his own martial arts school since 2020.

    是的,师父6岁入少林寺学习,18岁进入中国官方学院学习竞技武术,2020年开设武馆至今。

Forge your body. Master your mind.

Become a Heritage Keeper: Start Your Training

成为传承者:开启你的训练